Nephren-IX | Nephren Internet Exchange
- A non-commercial Internet exchange point
- Operated by Lily Network
Nephren-IX is a non-commercial Internet Exchange Point (IXP) established in 2023.
It provides traffic exchange services mainly for small ISPs, private networks.
Nephren-IX is for learning and experimentation only and is not allowed to be used for commercial services and has no SLA.
- Has a valid Public ASN
- Has at least /48 IPv6 address
- Have up-to-date PeeringDB information (preferably)
- Have up-to-date RIR Whois information
- Only send traffic to destinations advertised by BGP on the Peering LAN
- Does not send any multicast (except ARP/IPv6 ND) packets
- Prohibition of commercial service and abuse
- At least two or more public network / DN42 nodes configured with cross-node ip transit, or equivalent experience.
MQNet for Technical support
- Abuse / Support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org